- Chiswick Tennis Club welcomes new Members – adults, students and children
- Social and Competitive tennis throughout the week all year round
- “Play-in” for new Members is required and is easily arranged
- Coaching offered
Membership fees for 2022/23
- Full Adult: £285
- Full Senior: £240
- Offpeak Adult (Weekdays excl. Bank Holidays up to 6pm and Sundays from 12 noon): £220
- Student (under 19-21): £100
- Junior without Parent Member: £75
- Junior with Parent at club: £55
Membership fees include cost of floodlights. Members’ guests may play at non-Club session times for a fee of £6 per hour up to 6pm; £10 per hour between 6pm – 10 pm. If floodlights are used before 6pm, the fee is £10.
British Tennis Membership
All Club members are required to sign up to the LTA’s BTM – this also allows you take part in the annual Wimbledon Ticket Allocation. You must note Chiswick Tennis Club as your LTA Registered Place to Play (this is required to enter the Wimbledon ticket allocation) Click here to go to LTA site and get your British Tennis Membership now.
For any membership enquiries, please complete form below or email email@example.com or call 07503 874 006